My Photobucket slideshow

Hornets Nest

Thursday, May 29, 2008

thought it was ok

I need to get my beekeeper mentor or someone to come and take a look to help me out. If for no other reason than to make me feel better. They havent drawn much more comb at all. Im still seeing larva and eggs so Im more or less ok with the queen. I did see some random drone cells, but I guess thats ok too. I had the second super prepped and ready, and boom, still not much development. they are flying and bringing in pollen all the time so I know they are being productive and making food. I found one frame of almost all honey so I know they HAVE food. Back to my Beekeeping Class 101-103 dvd. Time to make some phone calls.

1 comment:

Debay said...

Just an update. I may be a little to easy to jump to conclusions. My girls havent quite pumped out their first batch of brood yet, but when they do I can expect to see some improvements.